Wednesday 27 August 2008


Photo: Myself and my wife Polly at the EE:UK office

Welcome to the first EE:UK blog, designed to keep you regularly informed as to what's going on here at the office. My apologies for not getting this part of the website sooner, but as with various other outdated pages, we are working hard in getting things bang up to date.

I realise that there will be many visitors to this blog that are not subscribers to our magazine, and maybe some who are unfamiliar with myself, the team and what we do. It seems only right to formally introduce myself and tell you just a little about EE:UK.

My name is Andrew Hearn, and I edit and publish The Elvis Mag, which is the publication of our company. Based in Worthing on the south coast of England, we spearhead the largest Elvis fan-based organisation in the country, and one of the largest in the world.

Again, welcome to my blog!