Friday 26 December 2008

Knackered!

I feel that I must apologies for not posting on my blog for so many days. Along with a million others, I've been totally weighed down with an extremely heavy workload, Christmas stuff and various commitments. It's been a pretty full-on few weeks with so much happening, so the ol' blog has suffered somewhat. I'm sorry if you've been visiting often and finding nothing new to read. I promise to try to get on here a little more often in the New Year.

Bill Morris

In actual fact, the Elvis world has been fairly quiet in general, but we've been buzzing with excitement regarding our annual Memphis trip, which is just over a week away. The latest news is that I've been personally invited to the home of Bill Morris... by the great man himself.
I'll be chatting to Bill about his friendship with Elvis, his term as Shelby County Sheriff and his position as Mayor. Bill was also the guy who escourted James Earl Ray to jail for the assasination of Dr. Martin Luther King in Memphis in 1968.