Thursday 17 March 2011

Magazine Offer!!!

I’ve recently taken some time to work out the percentage of fans on our Facebook page who do not subscribe to our magazine, and I’ve realised that the numbers are disappointing. Although our subscription figures are extremely heathy and the LARGEST here in the UK, I’m aware that there are still so many fans who do not support what we do. I’m determined to prove that our magazine is the best on the market and worth every penny.

I’m fully aware that a magazine subscription is not always a high priority and the cost may not be something that everyone can easily afford, but I personally guarantee you that what we offer is exceptional value and produced with dedication and passion.

So, to do my part in making sure everyone gets to see our publication, I am offering the latest issue at a heavily discounted price of just £2.00. Yes, you can get your hands on the world’s brightest Elvis Presley magazine for just a couple of quid!

The reason I’m prepared to offer such a bargain is because I strongly believe that once you see this bumper 71-page edition you will take out a subscription immediately. In fact, you’ll probably wonder how you ever lived without it!

Simply CLICK HERE to purchase the magazine.

It’s out next week, and we’ll dispatch to our subscribers and single-issue purchasers ASAP.