Tuesday 15 September 2009

Sanford Thompson Has Passed Away
.
Sanford Thompson, the father of Linda and Sam Thompson, has passed away at Linda's home in California. Elvis loved both parents and bought them a home just yards from Graceland.
.
Linda and her father at Graceland - Christmas 1974

Linda said today, "Thank you for praying for my dear father. He passed away peacefully tonight, surrounded by family and loved ones. I was blessed to have him live with me for the past 10 years. He was a good, kind, patient, and devout man... I know that he is now an angel in God's Heaven, and with my mother. He was a WWII vet, and lived a good life of unselfish service to others. I will miss him immeasurably. I will love him always."

Out thoughts and prayers are with Linda, Sam, Louise and all the Thompson family.